Between the ocean and us

After all this time, after all of these season, after your own decision to go to the water for a reason...

It's only the ocean and you and all of this lines will all be erased soon. They go out with the tide and come back with the waves, It's only the ocean and you

You don't want, you don't wait, you don't love but you don't hate.. You just roll over me and you pull me in...

And this work is done and this cold is dry, when this world's too much it will be only the ocean and me when these sails go up.
Mountanis fade away, stars come back. I'm finally free, it's only the ocean and me...

You don't want, you don't wait, you don't love but you don't hate...
You just roll over me and you pull me in.

You don't want, you don't wait, you don't love but you don't hate, you just roll right over me and you pull me in...


You just roll over me and you pull me in.



Foto instagram: @krazylilik

Publicar un comentario

Qué piensas de este post?

:) :( =( ^_^ :D |o| @@, ;) :-bd :-d :p